What are your hours?
Our regular business hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m., central time. If you have a question or would like to place a phone order after hours, please do not hesitate to leave a message. In many cases we will call you back, even if it is an evening or weekend.
Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, we gladly accept PayPal payments. To pay by PayPal you must have a PayPal account. Please follow these steps to make sure your order is processed accurately:
- Use the online shopping cart to pick your items.
- Go to checkout, then click “proceed to secure payment”
- Copy the order details from the top of the secure payment page and paste them in the “Notes” section of the PayPal “send payment” page. This will ensure that the correct shipping and tax are applied. If it looks a little messy, don’t worry, we can read it on this end.
- Enter the total amount in the payment box.
- Send the payment to email@example.com
Can you bill my insurance company or medicare directly?
At this time we are authorized to bill insurance on our customers behalf. In some cases you can have your insurance company reimburse you for all or part of the cost of your purchase.
The Canadian Revenue Agency allows for a medical tax credit for purchase of “Diapers or disposable briefs for a person who is incontinent due to an illness, injury or affliction”. The cost of your purchase can be claimed at line 330 or used in the calculation for a claim at line 331. For a more detailed list and additional information of allowable medical expenses visit the CRA website. (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tp/it519r2-consolid/README.html)